Channel Account ManagerReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we're looking for...
ScienceLogic is looking for a Channel Account Manager who will help build, manage and scale our Partner Reseller Channel business. The ideal candidate will own the Reseller sales motion and success of the Partner Relationship. The Channel Account Manager will drive pipeline and revenue through Account channels while creating Resell GTM Market strategies.
Ideal candidate will have experience managing Reseller Partners and channel models selling through Partners. Ideal candidate will be experienced evangelizing technology within a Partner organization with a Proven track record of creating a GTM with Channel accounts and building scalable and repeatable process that provides a reliable pipeline of business.
What you'll be doing...
- Manage our reseller sales channel, partner relationships and partner go-to-market programs
- Work cross functionally to align with Sales, Sales Operations, Product, Marketing and Leadership teams
- Own the Channel Reseller sales opportunities in conjunction with Sales
- Lead operational processes, track metrics, and provide reporting visibility into sales pipeline and forecast
- Act as an educator and coach to our partner sales ecosystem to drive enable pipeline growth
- Collaborate with marketing on partner communications including newsletters, social media and events
- Establish a partner enablement and training program
- Build Partner GTM strategies to drive pipeline
- Enable and activate existing partners through training, planning and joint selling activities to drive pipeline and revenue
- Conduct business reviews with partners to drive accountability and report on success metrics
- Work hand-in-hand with the MSP and Enterprise sales organizations to close revenue and build new pipeline
- Generate partner-sourced net-new sales pipeline and revenue
- Develop a recruitment strategy to add strategic partners
Qualities you possess...
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of channel/account professional selling experience which is customer facing and quota carrying
- A “take ownership mindset”
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written), including active listening, the ability to influence and adapt communication styles to different audiences
- Highly adept at building strong relationships across teams to drive action and results cross-functionally
- The ability to translate technical concepts into easily digestible value propositions
- Project management skills - results oriented, self starting, and the ability to see tasks through to completion
- Ability to use metrics and data to inform sales motions and strategy, go to market, and partner management.
- Experience building a channel program with solutions in the enterprise software space
- Proven experience building partnerships and creating Partner Go To Market strategies, specifically with value added resellers across North America.
- Proven experience in driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for taking initiatives from idea to impact
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable growth culture and environment
- Experience in identifying market opportunities with a track record of initiating go-to-market plans and sales follow-through
Nice to have…
- Experience working with large scale ITOM, ITSM or NPM/APM environments (Solarwinds, Nimsoft, Zenoss, AppD, or Dynatrace etc.)
- Background in machine learning or working with ML + AI tools and services.
- Experience with systems management or monitoring
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.