Sr. Director, Global Sales Development/Inside SalesReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote*
What we're looking for...
We’re looking for our Global BDR Director to lead and coach our global BDR team on the most effective prospecting strategy, using a combination of email, social, and phone to build qualified meetings with buyer personas from our target account list. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing our key sales processes and tools and driving the BDR team’s results. Our team is spread throughout the world and fostering an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as we continue to grow our global footprint.
People who succeed at ScienceLogic have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
What you'll be doing…
- Lead the Business Development Representative (BDR) team globally
- Work across multiple departments to ensure Sales and Marketing alignment and integrate the BDR motion into our overall ABM and demand generation motions
- Build a strong knowledge of our buyer personas, product offering, target accounts and competitors
- Work with the demand generation and product marketing teams to create effective business development playbooks and templates
- Monitor and experiment BDR cadences and outreach methods to identify and replicate best practices and ensure our ‘qualified meeting’ goals are achieved
- Develop and optimize sales processes and tools to implement end-to-end lead funnel management
- Own the BDR tech stack (e.g. OutReach, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Build reporting in our tech stack to monitor BDR's performance and analyze results
- Provide management with BDR performance, pipeline creation, and target account coverage reports
- Responsible for hiring, training and building the career path of the SDR team
Qualities you possess…
- 15+ years B2B sales experience with global, multi-country, multi-cultural management experience
- Strong background as a BDR/SDR Manager in a high-growth environment
- Strong experience in leadership and remote team management
- Experience in direct enterprise-level, high-tech sales
- Knowledge of the IT monitoring software market strongly preferred
- Experience in ABM/target account motion and inbound/outbound follow-up
- Experience in lead funnel management, lead creation, delivery and tracking processes
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Process and data-driven with a strong analytical mindset
- Availability to travel (when the world returns to normal!)
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its IT infrastructure monitoring and AIOps solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.