Director, Sales EnablementReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for an experienced sales enablement leader to create the vision for, develop and implement a best-in-class sales enablement program. Our goal is to inspire and accelerate the productivity of ScienceLogic’s global sales team and partners – and as such, your work will be core to our long-term sales and overall success.
Who we are…
Our business development and sales organization is made of up high energy and self-motivated Sales Engineers, Account Executives and Business Development Representatives who are embedded in the industries we serve. We are a dynamic group of results-driven individuals committed to a common goal of delivering cutting edge technology solutions for hybrid cloud network monitoring and having fun while doing it.
What you’ll be doing…
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing software company? Are you the right person to work with leadership to unleash the productivity of our customer-facing teams through best-in-class training? If so, ScienceLogic could use your unique talents to lead the charge with the responsibilities below.
- Create, deliver and execute a sales enablement program at ScienceLogic based upon understanding our company strategy, product and the needs of our sales organizations.
- Design and deliver training programs to all elements of the sales organization to teach best practice sales methodology around product and solution selling.
- Partner with other stakeholders – including Marketing, Product, Finance - to provide on-demand learning and enablement.
- Facilitate across Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Product, and Sales Strategy and Operations to define training best practices.
- Identify, design and implement creative enablement programs to support our evolving business needs.
- Being the primary contact building out sessions for key sales events such as Sales Kick Off.
- Identify, hire and manage staff to support the enablement program to scale to company growth and objectives.
Qualities you possess…
You are proactive and self-directed. You’re looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a growing sales organization; and have the background and skillset to drive the process and change required to make that impact.
- Experience in having built and run sales enablement programs to include online and classroom instructional design in a high growth environment.
- Understanding of learning metrics and importance of capturing key learner insights tied to critical business/engagement measures.
- Familiarity with various trends in learning technology (i.e., Learning Management Systems and on-demand authoring tools/approaches).
- 7+ years of sales training experience; with focus on field sales and channel sales
- Proven ability to facilitate live instructor-led sales training (on product, process, or skills related training topics)
- Global experience managing complex, multi-stakeholder programs and initiative
- Proven ability to partner with and earn the trust of sales executives providing counsel and leadership on strategic sales enablement projects.
- Must be able to define and scope new initiatives with minimal guidance based on field input and relevant field data.
- Experience with Partner Training initiatives and Customer Account & Territory Management training initiatives.
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com platform, with solid aptitude for learning new systems.
- Experience with multi-channel distribution – VAD, VAR, SI/SP in mature and emerging markets.
- Dynamic and proven presentation and written communication skills.
- Domestic and international travel is required.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.