Sr. Director of Product Management - Hybrid Cloud ManagementReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
The Senior Director of Product Management, Hybrid Cloud Monitoring is responsible for delivering industry leading solutions by integrating ScienceLogic’s IT Operations Management platform to Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud Monitoring environments, as well as with ITSM and other leading products from partners that help facilitate our customers to build the sophisticated workflows required for today's complex IT environment. ScienceLogic has built a powerful extensible AIOps (Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations) platform, and this Sr. Director will leverage their market and industry experience to bridge traditional infrastructure monitoring with Machine Learning & AI systems to help create an elevating UX experience for Service Level Management, to capabilities across the private, public and hybrid cloud scenarios. The position will lead a team of talented engineers as they deliver strategic innovations on top of a disruptive market leading AIOPs platform, that brings together Infrastructure Monitoring, Data Contextualization, and actions through Automation that deliver comprehensive customer delight and value.
The Senior Director of Product Management will have a team of Product Managers and will engage closely with engineering teams and prospective customers in gathering requirements and recommending best practices for Enterprise and Managed Service Provider customer deployments when tightly coupled with cloud services and partner products. The Senior Director of Product Management will be an evangelist for the product, both inside and outside of ScienceLogic, and be able to clearly articulate benefits of the product as a leading solution for IT Operations and Enterprise class Service expectations in modern IT environments. Come and change the world with us at ScienceLogic!
What you’ll be doing…
- Interviewing customers and prospects to determine needs and wants
- Developing and maintaining a prioritized backlog of integration enhancements and defects to be fixed pertaining to ServiceNow and other integrations
- Participating in conferences, analyst briefings and performing other market research to determine market direction, opportunities and threats to be distilled and shared with the ScienceLogic leadership team
- Developing and sharing an internal and external roadmap reflecting customer input and strategic direction
- Working closely with the Engineering team to ensure clear understanding of customer needs and acting as liaison with customers and field team to set clear expectations on what is coming when
- Working with the Product Marketing team to develop and deliver messaging to Sales and prospects about our capabilities and what makes them compelling
Qualities you possess…
- BS (MS/MBA preferred) degree and minimum of ten years’ experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud scenarios.
- A clearly demonstrable customer facing manor with an ability to establish a quick rapport and trust.
- Understanding of the IT Service Management and IT Service Assurance markets and ability to create business cases for new solutions spanning these markets
- Proven success and experience in being a Product Owner/Product Manager, Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect with a leading vendor in IT Operations, and Management
- Familiarity with the Agile approach to product development
- Ability to lead our customers in defining requirements
- Highly organized strategic thinker
- Can do attitude and ability to get things done by overcoming obstacles and challenges
- Be able to lead and drive a team of developers to realize your product vision, with demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Able to motivate and lead a team in a matrixed environment
- Proven ability to motivate technical knowledge workers and articulate a strategic vision
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills across all disciplines in the company (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, QA, etc)
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.