Account Executive, GSIBengaluru, India or Remote (within region)
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a proven Account Executive with at least 5 years of experience in IT sales, of which at least 2 years is in the IT Operations Management (ITOM) domain, to join our established and rapidly growing Global Systems Integrator (GSI) sales organization. You’ll work directly with some of the industry’s most innovative and respected GSIs (e.g. IBM GTS, HCL, TCS, etc.) to enable/support them in selling and delivering our AI infused hybrid IT service assurance solutions to end clients. The role would involve both Sell-To and Sell-Through activity with assigned GSIs.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience hunting/selling to large GSIs and service providers and have a solid understanding of their business models; internal and external.
What you’ll be doing…
- Use outstanding communication skills combined with industry and product knowledge to identify/qualify sales opportunities
- Articulate ScienceLogic’s vision and strategy, while showing its business value and impact to GSIs in their solutions to their enterprises driving towards a strategic relationship.
- Coordinate execution of proofs of concepts, partner enablement plans and proposed deliverables.
- Set and manage appropriate partner expectations regarding the proposed solution from presale, sale and through to post-delivery.
- Build joint solutions along with GSI practice teams and the Business Units to drive Pipeline and revenues to exceed your assigned quota.
- Build and maintain close relationship with key decision makers and stake holders within the GSI, to understand needs and priorities of the organization.
- Understand market trends and interpret data relevant to our initiatives.
- Develop and identify competitive strategies and sales plays that create opportunity for ScienceLogic and the partners.
- Engage with all levels of the organization and within cross-functional teams to manage deal pipeline and close business.
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, experience in an IT, business or related field and 5+ years of direct software sales experience in ITOM or related field with a fair understanding of the current technology trends
- Successful A+ track record of hunter sales experience, identifying business opportunities through creative and resourceful methods.
- Strong business acumen in order to demonstrate and explain how ScienceLogic solutions can meet the business goals of prospective customers.
- Demonstrated experience working with customers, sales personnel, customer service, as well as a good understanding of the industry.
- Extensive experience managing execution of the sales plan revenue targets, forecast accuracy, responsible use of company resources and sales activity.
- Ability to drive, track and close sales opportunities within your assigned GSI/ Partner Accounts.
- Exhibit high level of ethical standards in all business activities.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Demonstrated consistent track record of quota achievement and overachievement.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.