Account Executive - Enterprise AccountsSouthern Calfornia, Phoenix, AZ, or remote within region
*This position can be remote within region*
Who we are…
ScienceLogic is the cloud-enabling company for the next generation of IT. Operating on cutting edge technologies and driving innovation with AI/ML, we have taken the IT monitoring space by storm. Our team represents the best and brightest from the IT industry, visionaries who are poised to boldly go where no company has gone before. We are looking for more out-of-the-box thinkers ready and willing to capture an $18 BN+ market space and lead the path to exponential corporate and personal growth.
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a proven Account Executive with at least five years of direct Network/Server/Server/Applications Management, IT Operations Management (ITOM), ITSM or Cloud/SaaS sales experience to join their established sales organization. You’ll be a “hunter”, working directly with some of the technology industry’s most innovative and well-known organizations to help them get the most out of their infrastructure through hybrid cloud monitoring solutions. The ideal candidate will have significant experience with account-based selling to large enterprises, is a skillful builder of relationships, is persuasive and have a depth of experience in controlling and navigating the sales cycle.
What you’ll be doing…
Each day will bring new and exciting challenges and opportunities your way; and being the high energy, innovative and strategic person you are this is exactly what you’ve been looking for and you feel at home in a dynamic and thriving sales organization.
- Identify and call on senior executives to understand business requirements, decision-making process and financing/buying process
- Use those outstanding communication skills combined with industry and company knowledge to articulate ScienceLogic’s vision and strategy, while showing its business value and impact to customers.
- Coordinate execution of proofs of concepts, partner enablement plans and proposed deliverables.
- Set and manage appropriate customer and partner expectations regarding the proposed solution from presale, sale and through to post-delivery.
- Develop a sales opportunity pipeline and drive revenues equal to or beyond your assigned quota.
- Identify potential clients and engage them through telemarketing, cold calling, social networking and other business forums.
- Build and maintain close relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders, to understand needs and priorities of the organization.
- Know your key stakeholders’ goals and motives and help them succeed.
- Become one with the market. Understand market trends and interpret data relevant to our initiatives.
- Develop and identify competitive strategies and sales plays that create opportunity for ScienceLogic and the partners.
- Engage and work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and within cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales Engineering and Product Development.
Qualities you possess…
Appreciate the start-up culture, strong work ethic, make your own future, be an impact player.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct Enterprise sales experience in the NPM, ITSM, ITOM, APM or related field.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an IT, business or related field.
- A “Hunter” mentality, you’re not afraid to cold call and generate your own opportunities.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to map technology to solving real business problems while differentiating our capabilities against the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to secure meetings with new accounts and close deals at the executive level.
- Strong business acumen in order to demonstrate and explain how ScienceLogic solutions can meet the business goals of prospective customers.
- Demonstrated experience working with customers, sales personnel, customer service, partners as well as a solid understanding of the industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build and articulate the ROI to executives around the ScienceLogic offering.
- You will be measured by the execution of the sales plan revenue targets, forecast accuracy, responsible use of company resources and sales and pipeline building activities.
- Ability to drive and track sales opportunities within your assigned territory and document that activity on a regular basis in SalesForce.
- Exhibit high level of ethical standards in all business activities.
- Self-Starter and can work independently to build out their Enterprise Franchise.
- Demonstrated consistent track record of quota achievement and over-achievement.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.