Project Manager - Business IntelligenceReston, VA or Remote
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Project Manager to join the Application Development and Business Intelligence team. This role will help successfully deliver critical projects in System Integrations, Data Management, and Application Development. This role offers the opportunity to join a fast-paced, collaborative environment and work with colleagues from many different disciplines. A successful Project Manager will establish long-standing relationships with both leadership and technical experts to develop deep partnerships and ensure the alignment of critical milestones throughout the timeline of a project. Do you have high energy, an innovative spirit and a strong project management background with a focus in delivering strategic and tactical initiatives? Then read on.
Who we are…
We are a Forrester Wave Leader. We are a small, nimble software company who is reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems. Through AI/ML, we provide modern IT Operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster and smarter. Our Engineers and Product Managers are some of the brightest, most creative minds in their field and we are passionate about our product. We work hard and play hard. We use bleeding edge technologies on our industry leading SL1 AIOps platform.
What you’ll be doing…
- Defining the scope of the assigned projects in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders
- Guiding stakeholders through onboarding, planning, implementation, testing and launch phases for each project
- Creating detailed project plans which identify the activities, resources and timeframes needed to successfully complete each project
- Supporting technical execution as needed
- Determining the objectives and key metrics upon which the project will be tracked for progress and evaluated post delivery
- Managing project risk and successfully removing/resolving road blocks
Qualities you possess…
- You are an over communicator! You are organized and love checking things off your to-do list
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to create and edit project documents, materials, and presentations
- Ability to prioritize competing project timelines
- You have a 3+ year track record of successful project management experience with knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Project, Visio, Sharepoint, PowerBI, Smartsheet, Salesforce
- PMP certification is a bonus
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.