Alliances Account ManagerReston, VA or Remote
What we’re looking for…
The Alliances Account Manager creates, maintains, and expands relationships with target alliance and technology partners. Assigned to specific solution partners, the AAM is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, customer retention and partner recruitment objectives. The ideal candidate must be able to work closely with key stake-holders across the organization in planning and delivering key projects, while ensuring that internal and external expectations about timeliness and quality are met. The AAM reports to the Vice President of Alliances and Ecosystem Partners.
This is a fast-paced, high-growth environment -- we are looking for smart, high energy candidates who are looking to make a big impact, and who want to work alongside a great team to do so. The perfect candidate will thrive on the prospect of taking on huge challenges and will “move the needle” at ScienceLogic by driving programs through feats of flawless execution. The AAM will be an evangelist of a new technology and a new company and will have a significant impact on the Company’s success.
What you’ll be doing…
- Build positive, working relationships with technical alliance and ecosystem partners to maximize product sales, from new and existing customers.
- Assist in processing quotes and orders through alliance partners, particularly in subscription and SaaS offerings.
- Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities to generate revenue. Develop and review sales proposals with partners. Set partner quotas, track and analyze partner results.
- Resolve partner related issues and sales conflicts in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives. Review business plans on regular basis.
- Perform ecosystem program business reviews and recommend improvements.
- Manage activities and maintain activity records and reports, present on weekly updates and at Quarterly business reviews (QBR’s).
- Successfully work with ScienceLogic SE teams to provide technical proof of concepts (POCs), training, and partner lab systems; either on-site or remote
- Enlist the support of account managers, inside sales specialists, Customer Service Representatives, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Collect ecosystem program feedback from the field, synthesize, analyze and channel to management
- Responsible for representing the product to partners and customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Promote close relationships between company executive and partner management, as appropriate.
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Business, Technology or related field. MS or MBA is a plus
- 3-5+ years of technical software/application development program management
- Familiar with the Cloud Computing, and Datacenter IT Operations industry
- Ability to present sales and training materials.
- Ability to translate Information Technology terminology into common language and concepts that may be understood by the business community at large.
- Ability to drive business related discussions and guide business case creation for alliance and ecosystem partners
- Must possess a “can do” attitude with a willingness to learn, as well as the ability to learn and grow from constructive feedback.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively. Must have a proven track record for handling multiple projects at one time and have great organizational and follow-up skills.
- Proven ability to communicate professionally with customers with project updates, timeframes, and program development.
- Strong customer facing verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be a team player with high energy level
- Able to travel up to 30%
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its IT infrastructure monitoring and AIOps solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.