What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Documentation Specialist Intern to join our growing team.
Who we are…
The Documentation team is composed of Technical Documentation Specialists who are highly collaborative and are dedicated to delivering best-of-breed product documentation. Our environment is fast-paced, our work is varied, and each day is challenging. Our team vibe is “all for one, one for all”.
What you’ll be doing…
- Working with developers to understand changes to ScienceLogic products.
- Attending cross-team meetings for projects that affect documentation.
- Updating manuals and release notes.
- Organizing and editing our source files to help us improve our efficiency.
- Copyediting and proofreading manuals and online help.
- Documenting the procedures you develop and adding them to our Confluence page.
- Learning MadCap Flare, the team’s writing tool and also the industry-standard tool.
- Learning how to use Confluence, the company’s content-sharing software, and learning how to use JIRA, the company’s ticketing software.
- Additional organizational and editing work as needed.
Qualities you possess…
- Working toward a degree in English or a writing-intensive major OR working toward a degree in IT or CS.
- Strong writing skills.
- Enjoy working on deadline and pitching in on multiple projects.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- Comfortable adhering to a corporate style-guide for writing, including having writing reviewed and marked-up.
- Experience with HTML and/or MadCap Flare is a plus.
- Experience with scripting is a plus.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its IT infrastructure monitoring and AIOps solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.Apply Now