What we’re looking for…
The ScienceLogic SL1 product has been recognized as an industry leader in the emerging space of AIOps – technologies that leverage ML-based insights to deliver increasingly autonomous, self-healing IT services. We’re looking for a world-class product leader to define and drive the next evolution of IT infrastructure monitoring, with a focus on cloud-based workloads and application/service health. Successful candidates will possess exemplary technical depth, relevant IT domain expertise, and a passion for product and engineering excellence - as well as a proven track record for delivering commercial software and services for the enterprise. The VP Product will report to the CPO and have primary responsibility for guiding the strategy and delivery of SL1 hybrid-cloud monitoring solutions.
Define & Lead the Future Direction of ScienceLogic SL1:
- Define the strategic direction for ScienceLogic hybrid cloud monitoring – including existing technologies around discovery, event management and correlation, application dependency mapping and monitoring, service composition and monitoring (incl. behavioral correlation), machine learning solutions, and more.
- Accountability for a core part of the SL revenue stream. Next-generation IT monitoring is the primary use case that customers purchase SL1 for today. Define and drive roadmap execution. Ensure people and processes are in place to ensure SL1 monitoring is best in class, with continuous improvements in quality and innovation every release.
- Lead and grow a team of high-performance product and engineering professionals. ScienceLogic expects a significant incremental investment in product and engineering next year. Successful candidates need to have a proven track record in building and leading high growth engineering teams. Ensure efficiency and predictability of execution through clear accountability, goals, standards, and metrics.
- Develop strong partnerships with global sales, marketing, and engineering teams to create products that delight customers and deliver on the company’s revenue, margin, and broader business objectives.
- Reinforce a culture composed of accountability, customer-focus, and passion for excellence.
- Work with the CPO, CEO, Chief Scientist, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment of product priorities to strategic business objectives. Communicate plans and roadmaps to all constituents on a regular basis.
- Mentor and coach the product teams on developing a culture of product innovation. Foster an environment that allows our best people to do their best work.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Advanced degree in technical/business discipline and 15+ years product and technology leadership experience.
- A comprehensive understanding of the ITOM, ITSM, IT monitoring and management space.
- Extensive experience and industry knowledge of ITOM technologies and tools, AI/ML, application, network infrastructure and/or datacenter management software.
- Proven ability to lead and manage cross-functional geographically distributed teams in Product Management and/or Engineering.
- Track record of bringing new products to market on-time and on-budget in order to achieve market success.
- Operational familiarity with next generation SDLC methodologies – Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, etc.
- Outstanding business judgment, interpersonal, collaboration and team building skills.
- Experience and strength in communicating with executive team and board of directors.
- Strong track record of presenting technology and displaying thought leadership both internally and externally to industry groups, partners, and customers.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple functions and geographies while delivering meaningful, high-impact results Thought leader, ability to influence outcomes and quickly turn data into business insights
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.Apply Now