What we’re looking for…
Who we are…
ScienceLogic scored a leadership position in the “The Forrester Wave” Intelligent Application and Service Monitoring report. We are a small, nimble software company reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Software Engineer with ScienceLogic, you will play an integral role in building ways to support the elegant display of volumes of data into a UI experience that provides clarity and visibility for managing on-prem and multi-cloud infrastructure for some of the largest companies and service providers in the world.
- Collaborate closely with UX and product management to ensure consistency of UI components and use across teams
- Build and maintain highly scalable server-side UI processes for the purpose of data collection, manipulation, data pruning, trending and analytics, etc
- Review and maintain product backlog and take a lead role in implementing features adhering to sound engineering principles
- Take an active role in owning, understanding and prioritizing technical debt and recommending innovative ideas to improve the customer experience
- Review and correct and/or delegate resolution of defects
- Work in a collaborative, agile and a fun environment and drive the teams towards a Continuous Delivery mechanism
- Participate in Scrum reviews, standups, retrospectives and backlog grooming
Qualities you possess…
You’re a self-starter, team leader, a problem solver, a rock star coder, have excellent time-management skills and are open and collaborative. Plus you’ve got the following:
- BS in CS or equivalent technical discipline. Have equivalent real-world experience? Tell us about it.
- 6+ years of experience with public-facing interfaces such as GraphQL and/or REST APIs
- Experience with AWS, Docker is a plus
- Experience with Storybook, developing shared UI components and building out design systems desired
- 5+ years of experience developing multi-threaded or multi-process software
- Experience in the area of network or systems management is a plus
- A working knowledge of current build tools, and advanced bash scripting is highly desirable
- You are passionate about delivering high quality, production ready code and believe that teams, not individuals are responsible for software quality
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.Apply Now