What we are looking for…
ScienceLogic, a leader in AL/ML hybrid cloud IT Operations management and monitoring, is seeking a Contract Recruiter to work as an integral part of our Talent Acquisition team and provide technical recruiting in Software Development and Engineering for a 3-6 month+ contract.
What you’ll be doing…
The Contract Recruiter will be responsible for all aspects of sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring candidates for full time positions. The position is focused on quality, including recruiting top talent, providing excellent customer service to hiring managers, and supporting all recruiting initiatives.
- Provide full life cycle recruiting for technical positions
- Work with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and recruiting strategy
- Source top talent on Linkedin and other online sites, identifying and screening candidates
- Manage the entire interview and hiring process including negotiating compensation and extending offers.
Qualities you possess…
- BS/BA Degree and 7 + years of high volume technical and sales recruiting in a software or technology company
- Strong sourcing skills to identify top talent
- A high touch focus on quality over quantity when identifying and interviewing candidates
- Quick learner with strong technical aptitude, attention to detail, logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience with negotiating compensation and closing candidates
- Excellent communication and follow up skills with both candidates and managers
- Experience with Greenhouse or other ATS system
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.Apply Now