What we’re looking for…
The ScienceLogic SL1 product has been recognized as an industry leader in the emerging space of AIOps – technologies that leverage ML-based insights to deliver increasingly autonomous, self-healing IT services. We’re looking for a world-class product leader to take the reins of the powerful SL1 data platform – and evolve it to meet the needs of current and future enterprise customers for the next decade. Successful candidates will possess exemplary technical depth, IT domain expertise, and a passion for product and engineering excellence - as well as a proven track record for delivering modern, cloud-based enterprise services. The VP Product will report to the CPO and have primary responsibility for guiding the strategy and delivery of the SL1 Core Platform.
Define & Lead the Future Direction of ScienceLogic Platform:
- Define the strategic direction for the ScienceLogic Core data platform – including technologies around collection/ingestion, transport, data model and storage, programming interface, and runtime architecture (container-based microservices).
- Define and drive the SL1 platform architecture and roadmap. Continue to refine a structured process for product and engineering execution to ensure predictable delivery against roadmap commitments, with increasing reliability and scalability.
- Lead and grow a team of high-performance product professionals. Ensure efficiency and predictability of execution through clear accountability, goals, standards, and metrics.
- Develop strong partnerships with global sales, marketing, and engineering teams to create products that deliver on the company’s revenue, margin and broader business objectives.
- Reinforce a culture composed of accountability, customer-focus, and passion for excellence.
- Work with the CPO, CEO, Chief Scientist, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment of high value projects to revenue generation and business objectives.
- Manage capacity, capability, and availability to ensure resource allocation meets aggressive growth business commitments. Communicate plans and roadmaps to all constituents on a timely basis.
- Mentor and coach the product teams on developing a culture of product innovation.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Advanced degree in technical/business discipline and 15+ years product and technology leadership experience.
- A comprehensive understanding of the ITOM, ITSM, IT monitoring and management space.
- Extensive experience and industry knowledge with large-scale cloud architecture, AI/ML, application, network infrastructure and data center management software.
- Proven ability to lead and manage cross-functional geographically distributed teams in Product Management and/or Engineering.
- Solid understanding of best practices in platform engineering – delivering well-factored services, with clean separation of concern, and comprehensive programmability model.
- Track record of bringing new products to market on-time and on-budget in order to achieve market success.
- Operational familiarity with next generation SDLC methodologies – Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, etc.
- Outstanding business judgment, interpersonal, collaboration and team building skills.
- Experience and strength in communicating with executive team and board of directors.
- Strong track record of presenting technology and displaying thought leadership both internally and externally to industry groups, partners and customers.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple functions and geographies while delivering meaningful, high-impact results Thought leader, ability to influence outcomes and quickly turn data into business insights
- Strong mentoring competencies and core values.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.Apply Now