What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for an Associate Account Executive with at least three years of inside sales or field sales direct selling experience in the Infrastructure, Application, Security, or DevOps space selling to Enterprise level accounts, Service Providers, Data Center Providers, Teleco or Communication Service Providers.
You’ll have an assigned territory and will be able to work directly with some of the technology industry’s most innovative and well-known organizations to help them get the most out of their infrastructure through hybrid cloud monitoring solutions. The ideal candidate is self-driven in territory expansion, quick learner of new technology and understands business value and can explain how technology can positively impact an organizations revenue.
What you’ll be doing…
Each day is going to bring new challenges and opportunities. A high energy, innovative and a strategic person will thrive hunting prospects and closing high dollar deals. You will develop strong strategic relationships with executives and stakeholders, and together with a technical presales engineer, and other resources within ScienceLogic, you will navigate through a complex sales process.
- Use outstanding communication skills combined with industry and company knowledge to articulate ScienceLogic’s vision and strategy, while showing our business value and impact to customers.
- Coordinate execution of proofs of concepts, partner enablement plans and proposed deliverables.
- Set and manage appropriate customer and partner expectations regarding the proposed solution from presale, sale and through to post-delivery.
- Develop a sales opportunity pipeline and drive revenues equal to or beyond your assigned quota.
- Identify potential clients and engage them through telemarketing, cold calling, social networking and other business forums.
- Build and maintain close relationship with key decision makers and stakeholders, to understand needs and priorities of the organization.
- Know your key stakeholders’ goals and motives and help them succeed.
- Understand market trends and our competition, and interpret data relevant to our initiatives.
- Develop and identify competitive strategies and sales plays that create opportunity for ScienceLogic and the partners.
- Engage with all levels of the organization and within cross-functional teams
- Own and manage the entire sales cycle from identification through close.
Qualities you possess…
- A minimum of three years of inside sales or direct field sales experience in the ITOM or a related field is ideal.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an IT, business or related field.
- Demonstrated consistent track record of achieving and overachieving your quota.
- Strong business acumen in order to demonstrate and explain how ScienceLogic solutions can meet the business goals of prospective customers.
- Demonstrated experience working with customers, sales personnel, customer service, as well as a good understanding of the industry.
- You will be measured by the execution of the sales plan revenue targets, forecast accuracy, responsible use of company resources and sales activity.
- Ability to drive and track sales opportunities within your assigned territory.
- Previous experience using Salesforce and Meddic is ideal.
- Exhibit high level of ethical standards in all business activities.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.Apply Now