Sciencelogic includes support for monitoring Docker containers and Docker Swarm.
Sciencelogic monitoring for Docker:
• Provides complete visibility into your Docker deployment • Models your entire system – including Hosts, Containers, Swarms, Stacks, and Services
• Monitors the life cycle of the Containers
• Shows relationships between Hosts and Containers, Hosts and the Swarm, Services and Containers, and more
• Produces a set of Key Performance Indicators to provide insight into how your Docker environment is performing including:
– CPU and Memory utilization of your Hosts and Containers
– Stats such as average container lifetime, number of containers, number of running containers, stopped containers, io stats, memory stats etc. on hosts, images, services, stacks, and cluster