Dell EMC XtremIO storage arrays use all flash technology and a scale-out design to provide high performance and consistant low latency. It combines this with enterprise features for data reduction, high availability, snapshots, and clones.
ScienceLogic monitoring for Dell EMC XtremIO storage arrays:
- Monitors XtremIO clusters using the XtremIO API through the XtremIO Management Server (XMS).
- Models the entire storage system – including XMS, Clusters, X-Bricks, and LUNs
- Shows relationships between LUNs and both VMware vSphere Datastores and Cisco UCS Service Profiles
- Monitors overall health and configuration of your Dell EMC XtremIO environment
- Produces a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to provide insight into how your Dell EMC XtremIO infrastructure is performing. This includes throughput, operations per second, and latency.