Cisco UCS Director provides orchestration, management, and automation for Cisco and third party infrastructure. It provides foundational infrastructure automation that provisions, configures, and secures resources across tenants, resource pools, and cloud environments.
Sciencelogic monitoring for Cisco UCS Director:
- Provides complete visibility into your UCS Director operations
- Models your UCS Director configuration—including, Sites, Tenants, Clouds and Application Containers
- Models your application container—providing visibility into the individual application container life cycle
- Shows relationships between the application container and the underlying VMs running the application and network services
- Monitors overall health of your UCS Director deployment
- Produces a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to provide insight into how your UCS Director Deployment is performing