Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) is a comprehensive software-defined network (SDN) architecture based on Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC), Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches, and Cisco ACI Partner Ecosystem. ACI provides a policy-based automation solution that accelerates application delivery, reduces operating costs, and greatly increases business agility.
ScienceLogic monitoring for Cisco ACI:
• Provides complete visibility into your Cisco ACI deployment
• Models your entire system—including APICs, Leaves, Spines, Tenants, Application Network Profiles, and EndPoint Groups (EPG)
• Shows relationships between the EPGs and the underlying VMs running the application
• Monitors overall health of your ACI system and all its components
• Produces a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to provide insight into how your ACI system is performing; including …
• Provides comprehensive reports and dashboards when deployed with •Cisco: ACI Reports PowerPack •Cisco: ACI Dashboards PowerPack