- Main Menu
- Platform Overview
- Automated Root Cause Analysis
- Hybrid Cloud Monitoring
- Multi-Cloud Monitoring
- Network Monitoring
- Network Configuration Management and Change Management
- Trust Center
- Technology Partners
- Why ScienceLogic
- AIOps Value CalculatorCalculate Your Value
Build your AIOps use case in 3 easy steps.
- Main Menu
- By Industry
- By Solution
- By Use Case
Why, When, and How to Design Business Services with ScienceLogic
IT leaders get that they need to shift from a device-centric to a more comprehensive service-centric mode of operation to keep up with a dynamic and fast-paced business environment. But getting started with designing business services can be a tricky proposition. Where do you begin? Service topologies and their impact on end-user experience are often not well understood. The resulting services miss the mark in empowering you with the information you need to manage the health, availability, and risk of your business services effectively. But it doesn’t have to be so complicated.
Join this session to learn a step-by-step approach for designing and implementing business services.
In this session, you will:
• Learn the why, when, and how for designing and implementing business services
• Learn how to implement service monitoring within SL1
• Discuss common mistakes, pitfalls, and traps