Extend Your Monitoring Coverage with SL1
Gain Deep Visibility for Multi-Cloud, Hybrid IT & Legacy Infrastructure
The ScienceLogic SL1 Platform includes some of the broadest technology monitoring coverage in the industry. Beyond networks, servers, and operating systems, SL1 covers all major public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google, IBM and Aliyun) as well as multiple virtualization solutions (VMware, Hyper-V, Xen and KVM), storage arrays, Unified Communications and Videoconferencing, and wireless.
Top Benefits with SL1 Monitoring
- Eliminate cost and complexity of multiple point tools
- Single platform handles multi-cloud and hybrid IT use cases
- Benefit from cross-domain visibility – servers, networks, cloud and associated storage
- Make operating processes more consistent
- Reduce administrative burden on operations teams
- Private, segmented views for each operations team (network, UC, server, cloud, etc.)
- Share views easily with management, internal and/or external customers
PowerUp with PowerPacks
With over 500 PowerPacks spanning over 100 vendors and thousands of device types, ScienceLogic has pre-built PowerPacks for most of the commonly deployed devices and technologies that any customer would need to monitor.
Public and Private Cloud Services
Comprehensive visibility of multiple clouds, SL1 provides:
- Discovery and monitoring for AWS, Azure, Google, IBM and Aliyun public clouds
- Monitors cloud compute, storage, VPNs, load balancers, security groups and other cloud services for multiple cloud providers
- Support for AWS and Azure containers including Kubernetes, Docker and AWS Lambda serverless compute
- . . .
Virtual and Physical Servers and Operating Systems
For comprehensive data center visibility including virtual machines, host devices, physical servers and operating systems, SL1 provides:
- Discovery and monitoring for VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, Nutanix and KVM hypervisors and virtual machines
- Full coverage of Windows, Linux and Unix OS variants
- Merge VM and associated host machine together as a single entity
- . . .
For comprehensive monitoring of networks from the most commonly deployed vendors, SL1 provides:
- Comprehensive, automated device discovery and monitoring policies
- Full coverage of Cisco Juniper, F5, and Palo Alto. View routers, switches, UCS, HyperFlex, WLAN, Meraki, CUCM, CBQoS, IP-SLA
- Port I/O, bandwidth, packet count, CPU and memory utilization metrics
- . . .
Unified Communications and Video Systems
For comprehensive visibility of Unified Communications and video systems, SL1 provides:
- Discovery and monitoring for Cisco & other UC servers, CUCM, gateways and endpoints
- Consolidated views of UC performance and availability
- Monitoring for underlying server platforms
- . . .
Wireless LAN Systems
For comprehensive visibility of Wireless LAN components, SL1 provides:
- Discovery and monitoring for Cisco, Meraki and other wireless LAN controllers and Access Points
- Monitors Rx/TX utilization, connected client counts, interface power, noise, CPU, memory and more.
- Collects WLAN Controller and AP configuration settings
- . . .
For comprehensive storage visibility including virtual and physical storage, SAN and NAS, SL1 provides:
- Discover and monitor storage elements from leading vendors including NetApp, Hitachi, Dell/EMC, Pure Storage, HP (Nimble, 3Par), Nutanix and others
- Live views of real-time performance and capacity – for whole arrays and LUNs
- Trend analysis showing projected capacity limits
- . . .
Get your PowerPack and Device Usage Report
See what you are currently using – and what you are not!
- Confidently adopt new technologies faster
- Significantly reduce administration
- Quickly modernize IT monitoring
Enhanced Business Services Visibility
ScienceLogic Business Service functionality groups devices into service-related views and monitors them as a holistic system – while also mapping applications to their underlying IT infrastructure. Newly enhanced Business Services include:
- Applications visibility – see how infrastructure affects application performance
- Business Service dashboard views
- Incident enrichment and automation via integration with ServiceNow