With hundreds of packaged management apps—organized by functionality into PowerPacks—ScienceLogic helps you monitor just about everything in your environment. Browse our PowerPack library below to see what we already cover, including applications shared by customers and partners. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can easily build your own PowerPack, and save others from doing the same, by contributing back to the community.
ScienceLogic customers can download PowerPacks from our Customer Portal.
OpenStackThis PowerPack monitors OpenStack configuration and performance metrics. This PowerPack supports components for the Neutron, Nova and Cinder services. Monitor the configuration and performance of your OpenStack infrastructure and your cloud and on-premises services and infrastructure from a single platform. Get a unified operational view of your entire IT universe—across multiple technologies, vendors, and clouds. View on the ScienceLogic Customer Portal ...
OpenStackFor use with OpenStack Kilo release or later, requires Keystone, Nova service API's.
- This PowerPack will only run on 7.8.2 or later EM7 systems – not tested with 8.1 platform.
- This PowerPack requires OpenStack Kilo or later – using only v2 API’s or later.
- OpenStack Admin users can see Projects, but not what’s managed by a project unless they are also members of the project.
- OpenStack Non-Admin users cannot see system resources such as Hypervisors or Networks
- The OpenStack PowerPack project is not yet complete, this pack is recommended only for testing purposes.