Field Events CoordinatorReston, VA or remote
*This position can be remote within the U.S*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Field Marketing Coordinator to support marketing event campaigns with at least three years’ experience. You will be hands-on with the various events, trade shows, and regional events that ScienceLogic hosts. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing individual with excellent team collaboration skills, and a willingness to learn.
Who we are…
ScienceLogic is the leader in IT Service Monitoring for Hybrid IT. Our SL1 platform delivers business agility to the largest organizations across the globe by uniquely applying emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Automation, and Machine Learning to drive IT modernization. Our product significantly collapses the time it takes to identify & solve service impacting IT infrastructure problems whether they be On-Prem or in the Cloud.
What you’ll be doing…
This is a high energy position requiring an individual to be extremely motivated and results-driven; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a tactical capacity. As a member of the ScienceLogic team, you will be a self-starter and possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Here’s a look into what your average day will look like:
- Support the marketing, planning and execution of conferences, client meetings, and other events and facilitate post-event follow up activities.
- Facilitate and support the creation of event marketing content (emails, social posts, onsite collateral, etc.)
- Manage regional budgets for multiple segments and work with the appropriate sales team to track.
- Support the planning, coordination, and arrangements for in-person meetings and events, including, but not limited to, venue contracts, catering, audio-visual/other technology, printing and supplies, packing and shipping materials, and researching and securing contracts from relevant vendors.
- Manage schedule of events and bi-weekly meetings with sales team to track event metrics and communication on upcoming events.
- Help educate and encourage staff to engage with social media to further extend the reach of our corporate marketing content.
- Manage data entry, data analysis, and reporting efforts associated with various marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Review and process all event expenses.
- Build and manage registration sites for events and campaigns
- Occasionally travel to and assist with onsite activities at in-person meetings
Qualities you possess…
- 3+ years of experience in events, marketing, or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with registration/website software
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRM) is required
- Experience with email writing and event promotion is desirable
- Exceptional project time management and interpersonal skills -- Ability to manage multiple efforts simultaneously in support of a wide variety of business leaders, all while demonstrating a professional demeanor, flexible attitude, and an enthusiasm for producing highly creative and thoughtful work
- Strong organizational and planning skills, and the ability to take direction and identify priorities
- Hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious) as well as a strategic capacity (asks “why”)
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to influence an audience that includes senior leaders and stakeholders
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and make valid conclusions
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.