Sr. Manager, GSI Marketing - AIOpsReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic, the industry leader in AIOps, is looking for a top partner marketer to work with our Global Service Integrators (GSI) partners. Fortune 500 enterprises are in various stages of cloud migration and digital transformation initiatives, with some of the largest activities happening in IT Operations. 77% of enterprises today expect to change their outsourcing relationships to modernize IT operations management, and this role will increase strategic alignment towards AIOps for our top GSI partners.
Our ideal candidate is proactive, an entrepreneur at heart and motivated to drive adoption of a disruptive technology serving the needs of GSI partners. ScienceLogic is an embedded partner with the top GSIs, who represent a strategic growth vector with the shift to hybrid-cloud and AIOps. We’re a two-time LEADER in the Forrester WAVE for AIOps. Now it’s time to leverage that success through enabling sales and building mindshare. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to rapidly acquire product knowledge and apply deep industry knowledge to build impactful go-to-market programs.
If you're excited by building and leading high visibility and large-scale marketing programs with our GSI partners, then this is the job for you! Ready to make a difference? Come and join our team!
What you’ll be doing…
- Own the GSI marketing strategy and plan
- Develop strategic GSI alignment to key verticals, create content to drive thought leadership, and collaborate on pipeline generation efforts.
- Apply strong GSI domain knowledge to design and build ‘sell-through’ and ‘sell-with’ go-to-market programs
- Leverage marketing team to drive pipeline growth and customer loyalty through integrated campaigns and thought leadership activities that include all marketing channels – events, online, social media, press, advertising, Web, PR, and partners.
- Own the sales enablement content and programs we execute for GSI partner enablement. Establish metrics for measuring program effectiveness, partner adoption and mindshare.
- Develop and nurture working relationships with GSI marketing counterparts to create an ongoing calendar of joint marketing activities including sales kickoffs, conferences, customer events, webinars, social media promotion, and more!
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience at a GSI, with GSI industry marketing desirable
- GSI domain expert, knowledgeable in articulating value to GSI partners and customers
- Strong team player with a self-starter attitude
- Passion for learning about new, emerging technology trends
- Exceptional written, spoken and presentation skills with storytelling abilities
- Experience in IT Operations Management and/or Cloud, Data Center technologies and Applications Management
- Technical degree, with MBA being a huge differentiator
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.