HR Business Partner, Talent ManagementReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
Who we are...
The Talent Management team supports the growth, development, and overall health of our organization. We strategically partner with the business to anticipate and deliver programs, learning opportunities and solutions to keep our talent engaged, our company competitive, and build ScienceLogic’s brand as an employer of choice.
The Human Resources Business Partner is a key position in ScienceLogic’s Talent Management team, providing direct client support to leaders and employees globally. This position will partner with internal partners and business leadership to identify, develop, and execute solutions in the full spectrum of Human Resources disciplines to promote a culture of high performance, strong engagement, and consistent growth. Key initiatives include those in performance management, compensation, employee relations, organizational development and talent management.
What you'll be doing...
- Partner with the Human Resources team and internal clients to drive execution against the HR strategy, in both leadership and supporting roles.
- Serve as HR advisor, coach and partner to the management team, providing HR expertise and raising effectiveness in matters related to career development, staffing initiatives, employee relations, and performance management.
- Engage in the design and execution of the performance management process, providing expertise and direction to the organization.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- In conjunction with the Director, administer compensation programs including: global market pricing & survey participation, market studies (program evaluation, trends), base salary structure maintenance (US and Int’l).
- Work closely with all HR functions to provide seamless HR support and guidance to the business
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations and providing recommendations for resolution.
- Manage large company-wide initiatives (e.g., salary review, organizational change, workforce planning, succession planning, etc.)
- Collaborate with HR, Marketing, and Multimedia experts to design, update and maintain our internal SharePoint site (JARVIS), dedicated to providing all employees with important information and resources about ScienceLogic’s people, products, and common processes.
- Plans and directs the establishment and ongoing administration of Performance Management within HRIS and use of automated tools.
- Proactively looks for ways to improve the function’s effectiveness and enhance organizational impact
- Manage Performance Review cycle
- Assists management in the development of solutions through and process redesign, change management, and culture change.
- Stay professionally current by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, nurturing personal networks, and getting involved with industry organizations.
Qualities you possess...
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of seven years progressive, professional HR experience including:
- 3+ years of compensation experience
- Experience leading base pay administration and performance management cycles in a complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues.
- A track record of establishing strong and productive partnerships with all levels of employee and management, demonstrating ability to persuade, negotiate and communicate effectively.
- Proven experience in conflict resolution and organizational management practices.
- Strong knowledge of leading people management concepts and practices.
- Ability to prioritize, quickly shift gears, and be resourceful.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Ability to translate organizational effectiveness and development models into practical, business related consulting and programs.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others as well as working/influencing effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all levels in the organization.
- Proven experience managing multiple competing priorities within an aggressive timeline.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its IT infrastructure monitoring and AIOps solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.