Account Executive - MSP, PacNWPortland, OR or Remote (within region)
*This position can be remote within region*
Are you ready to change the future of hybrid cloud network monitoring? Then read on.
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a proven Account Executive selling into managed service providers or the enterprise with at least five years of direct IT Operations Management (ITOM) sales experience to join their established sales organization. You’ll work directly with some of the technology industry’s most innovative and well-known organizations to help them get the most out of their infrastructure through hybrid cloud monitoring solutions. The ideal candidate will have significant experience selling to large enterprise and service providers and have a strong understanding of their business models; internal and external.
What you’ll be doing…
- Own the sales cycle and deal execution. Use outstanding communication skills combined with industry and company knowledge to articulate ScienceLogic’s vision and strategy, while showing its business value and impact to customers.
- Work with Pre Sales to coordinate execution of proofs of concepts, partner enablement plans and proposed deliverables.
- Set and manage appropriate customer and partner expectations regarding the proposed solution from presale, sale and through to post-delivery.
- Develop a sales opportunity pipeline and drive revenues equal to or beyond your assigned quota.
- Identify potential clients and engage them through telemarketing, cold calling, social networking and other business forums.
- Build and maintain close relationship with key decision makers and stake holders, to understand needs and priorities of the organization.
- Know your key stakeholders’ goals and motives and help them succeed.
- Understand market trends and interpret data relevant to our initiatives.
- Develop and identify competitive strategies and sales plays that create opportunity for ScienceLogic and the partners.
- Engage with all levels of the organization and within cross-functional teams
- Effectively manage the sales cycle, bringing in other key players as needed to close the deal.
Qualities you possess…
Do you have a knack for building strong industry knowledge and client relationships? How about the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks along a multi-variable timeline? If so, these qualities combined with the skills listed below, when executed well, are the recipe to becoming a wildly successful part of our team.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience in the ITOM, ITSM or related field selling to managed services providers or enterprise.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an IT, business or related field.
- Strong business acumen in order to demonstrate and explain how ScienceLogic solutions can meet the business goals of prospective customers.
- Demonstrated experience working with customers, sales personnel, customer service, as well as a good understanding of the industry.
- You will be measured by the execution of the sales plan revenue targets, forecast accuracy, responsible use of company resources and sales activity.
- Ability to drive, track and close sales opportunities within your assigned territory.
- Exhibit high level of ethical standards in all business activities.
- Experience using SalesForce.
- Demonstrated consistent track record of quota achievement and overachievement.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.