Salesforce AdministratorReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we're looking for...
We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce administrator to ensure that our corporation capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. You’ll play a vital role at ScienceLogic, Inc. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements, feedback, and designing best practice solutions. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us; therefore, the Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
To ensure success as a Salesforce administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll be doing...
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Sandbox environment management
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Create a platform roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- User support tickets
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- New user and ongoing user training
- Technical documentation
- Working with integrated applications including [Marketo, DocuSign, Conga]
Qualities you possess...
- Salesforce product knowledge and 3 – 5 years hands-on administration experience with Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
- Must be Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or related professional qualification
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Data loader experience
- CPQ Knowledge desirable.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.