Partner/Channel Marketing ManagerReston, VA or Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a proven partner/channel marketing manager to build and scale partner programs targeting the $30B ITOM market. This individual will create and execute innovative and strategic channel activities that increase awareness, generate partner leads, strengthen customer and channel relationships and build pipeline for our flagship AIOps platform. Ideal candidates will have experience in Partner/Channel Marketing for an enterprise software company with experience in IT operations management solutions.
What you’ll be doing…
The channel and partner marketing manager will be responsible for developing and executing the channel marketing strategy in support of growth in indirect business. The role is responsible for demand creation activities through the channel and works either with or on behalf of partner to develop, execute and measure joint marketing plans and activities.
- Plan, develop, execute, and measure all channel marketing efforts including sell-through and sell-with activities aligned to the organization’s channel priorities and sales objectives.
- Ensure lead generation and demand creation targets for all channel marketing activities are forecasted, planned for, and met; this includes establishing lead generation metrics with partners against joint marketing plans.
- Build co-marketing plans with designated partners in support of their revenue targets that are in line with local marketing plans.
- Measure, analyze, and report on channel marketing pipeline-building activities to determine their contribution to pipeline health and to evaluate marketing effectiveness/ROI.
- Actively seek and work closely with other teams to create joint customer success stories to showcase best practices and demonstrate strong partner relationships.
- Drive awareness and enablement programs that inform partners of the latest campaigns, solution offerings, partner wins, and tools that the organization is creating to help them grow their businesses.
- Manage, administer, measure, and report on channel budgets and co-marketing funds (e.g., market development funds [MDF], co-op, launch funds) to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Develop and manage partner engagement activities (e.g., partner events, to- partner communications, partner training).
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree or equivalent experience in an IT, business or related field and a minimum of five years of B2B enterprise software marketing experience
- Three to five years of marketing experience working with channel marketing and supporting partners
- Knowledge of Channel incentive program structures (e.g., MDF, co-op, volume discounts)
- Demand creation, data and analytic skills
- Previous experience in ITOM, ITSM, or data center related software experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated success collaborating with product marketing and demand gen organizations
- Understanding of direct software sales organizations and their partner ecosystems
- Proven success in building partner/channel sales relationship to formulate strategy and execution discipline
- Exhibit high level of ethical standards in all business activities.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, strong attention to detail, organized with the ability to prioritize, respond to pressure and meet deadlines.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.