Resource CoordinatorReston, VA or Remote
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Resource Coordinator to support our Professional Services organization. This is a great career building opportunity, you will be responsible for scheduling resources for both presales (soft bookings) and post sales delivery, maintaining the resource skills and certification matrix in FinancialForce, and working with ScienceLogic Delivery Partners to ensure a healthy and balanced delivery ecosystem. You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have high-energy, be able to multi-task and easily adapt to change.
What you’ll be doing…
- Work with Services Solutions Managers to soft book resources on presales opportunities when requested
- Identify and assign Project Managers, Project Specialists, and Consultants to Professional Services projects as defined in the Statement of Work
- Ensure ScienceLogic Delivery Consultants and Partner resources maintain skills and certifications in NetSuite PSA
- Work with Delivery Managers to ensure Consultants are maintaining at least 75% billable utilization
- Hold weekly meetings with Delivery Managers, Services Solution Managers, and the Project Management Office (PMO) to discuss delivery forecast, resource needs to meet the forecast, and project assignments
- Hold meetings with ScienceLogic Partners to discuss subcontractor resource skills and availability
- Create Project Work Orders to engage Partner resources on ScienceLogic Professional Services projects when appropriate
- Ensure project assignments are equally balanced between resources
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline.
- 1-3 years’ experience with sales support and/or order processing/scheduling experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- NetSuite PSA experience a plus,
- Resourceful, well organized, dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Performs well under pressure, has a high level of energy, able to multi-task, adaptable to changing environment
- Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.