What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic’s goal is to accelerate the productivity of its global sales team with a world-class onboarding and ongoing enablement program. We are looking for a trainer that possesses a combination of sales and product training experience to create a comprehensive training program for our Sales Engineers and to support ongoing sales enablement efforts for the larger sales team.
Who we are…
Our Sales Organization is made up of technically savvy Sales Engineers, seasoned Account Executives, and tenacious Business Development Representatives. The team is responsible for finding and qualifying opportunities as well as selling the value of the SL1 Platform by identifying a company’s business outcomes and demonstrating how they can be achieved using our software.
What you’ll be doing…
- Proactively identifying ongoing enablement needs through surveys, observations, and stakeholder feedback.
- Partnering with a variety of stakeholders to include Marketing, Product, Engineering, and the Sales Team to define, development and achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Facilitating both onsite (when safe to do so) and virtual training on the product, processes, or skill related topics.
- Delivering training sessions and workshops that engage the learner and have them apply what they’ve learned.
- Correlating the technical capabilities of the platform with the business outcomes they help customers achieve.
- Creating demo and presentation scripts for Sales Engineers focused on problems our platform can solve, not on features/capabilities.
- Measuring the impact of sales enablement efforts and tying them to the business outcomes ScienceLogic is looking to achieve.
Qualities you possess…
You’d be a good fit for this opportunity if you are proactive and self-directed, looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a growing sales organization, and have the following experience…
- Proven ability to partner with, and earn the trust of, Account Executives and Engineers and provide counsel and leadership on sales enablement projects.
- Experience assessing enablement needs, working collaboratively with teams to build curriculum that address those needs, delivering ongoing reinforcement, and measuring results.
- Experience delivering training programs in-person and online.
- Ability to apply effective training methodologies and leverage enablement platforms/tools.
- Familiarity with trends in learning technologies (i.e., Learning Management Systems and on-demand authoring tools/approaches).
- Dynamic and proven presentation and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the challenges faced by an Operations team (NOC, SOC, Performance Command Center, SysAdmins) monitoring their operations environment (preferred)
- BS/BA degree
- 3-5+ years of sales training experience; with focus on field and channel sales
- 2+ years technical or product training experience
- Limited Domestic and International travel may be required (when safe to do so)
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.Apply Now