What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic AIOps meets an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise scale AIOps applications to enable Digital Transformation. The ScienceLogic Platform utilizes real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams.
We need talented individuals who are passionate about helping customers solve their business workflow problems by creating scalable and reliable solutions to help them automate their ever growing operational and automation needs.
What you’ll be doing…
- Participate in the definition of new points of integration with ServiceNow and ScienceLogic through our 3rd party integration platform (PowerFlow).
- Architecting and designing deployments of ScienceLogic and ServiceNow with our Professional Services department for large scale customers in multi-tenant, hybrid cloud, scale out environments.
- Troubleshooting and improving the scale of our growing customer base to handle their business use cases and workflows.
- You will be part of a highly skilled team responsible for implementing this into the product and making it available to our customers using agile methodologies, and test-driven development practices.
Qualities you possess…
- Strong understanding of Asset and Configuration Management within the ServiceNow ecosystem
- ServiceNow application development experience, including publishing applications to the ServiceNow store
- Solid understanding of REST/GQL APIs is a must
- Any experience in ITOM and Network Operations is a major plus
- Experience with Service Graph Connectors, Discovery or ServiceWatch ServiceNow modules is a plus
- Prior experience in an Agile environment with an emphasis on Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery is a plus
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Math, or equivalent fields. Administrative or Development experience in ServiceNow preferred
- 3+ years of programming experience in Python. Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases a plus
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.)
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.Apply Now