Get the Most From Your CMDB Investments and Automate Incident Resolution
Discover how you can decrease the cost of your IT operations with context-infused automation. Save money, save time, and improve productivity.
EMA research shows that inaccurate or ineffective data and warring or siloed tools are among the top two roadblocks to both digital and IT transformation.
Automated CMDB Management Solutions
Easily manage and better all the assets in your IT environment – automatically discover all of your devices, populate, reconcile, and maintain an inventory of asset configurations and relationship data in your CMDB. Easily understand your organization’s infrastructure, and manage service impact analysis, compliance, configuration management, and asset management.
- Populate and maintain the information you want to monitor by choosing the authoritative source
- Track all your assets, from the traditional infrastructure to modern virtual, cloud, and hyper-dynamic resources like Cisco ACI, VMware VMs, Azure or Amazon cloud instances, Docker containers, microservices, and more
- Automatically discover the resources without user intervention or action
- An accurate and up-to-date CMDB is possible within minutes by continuously synchronizing your CMDB with real-time information about your monitored environment
- Quickly resolve or flag mismatches and inconsistencies that are automatically detected in the CMDB for accurate change management and compliance reporting
Automated Incident and Event Management
Streamline, enrich, and automate the process of creating and managing incidents, as well as notifying the right teams.
- Avoid delays and errors from manual incident creation and management
- Eliminate false incidents with built-in event correlation and management
- Enrich incidents with the right information including impact and urgency levels, configuration, performance, and diagnostic data necessary for troubleshooting, to minimize time spent working on non-issues
- Reach resolutions automatically by tying incidents to the correct Cis and route incidents to the right team(s)